Old January 7th 19, 03:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

Default More Justice Department Hiding

On Sun, 06 Jan 2019 07:00:36 -0800, sltom992 wrote:

On Saturday, January 5, 2019 at 5:13:36 PM UTC-8, John B. Slocomb wrote:
On Sat, 5 Jan 2019 16:36:44 -0800 (PST), wrote:

I love to hear you guys complain that your Democrat government is
being criticized. Were you aware that the CIA modified the weather in
North Vietnam and Cambodia in order to starve these people? You know
how nice those Democrats are.

No, I wasn't aware that the CIA modified weather, in fact I was not
aware that the CIA was capable of modifying weather.

So, let us in on the secret. Perhaps a reference to a document that
proves your statement, or perhaps you might admit that you are telling
lies... yet again.

I do know that there was "cloud seeding" conducted by the Air Force
that went on in an attempt to prolong the monsoon over the Ho Chi Minh
Trail with the hope that it would soften the paths and roadways used by
the North to supply units in the South, but Thailand has used the same
program to increase rainfall in drier areas with very limited success
so it is debatable whether the U.S.'s efforts were of any value in
shortening the war. And, I believe that in a report to the congress it
was admitted that the effectiveness of the program was unverifiable.

cheers,

John B.

So, no you weren't aware and need a reference but yes you were aware. I
am never surprised by your statements.

Most people who know even a lttle bit about "cloud seeding" will know
that claiming it affected the weather was at best a dubious long shot.
Somewhere around there is a apaper showeing that "rain dances" have a
greater correlation to the claim of "afffecting the weather".