Old October 1st 03, 11:28 PM
Tanya Quinn

Default buying my first road bike

"Roger Zoul" wrote in message ...
The Specialized Sequoia might be to your liking, as they have two sets of
break handles, above the drops and on the top...

http://www.specialized.com/SBCBkFami...m3go4fr.j27004

The Sequioa have comfort features built in which you may appreciate.

Ah I must point out that Specialized seems to have a twisted concept
of comfort when it comes to their Body Geometry saddles. I bought one
on the weekend to replace my current worn out seat (foam had come out
of it) And so far painful.. I'm hoping that breaking it in more will
help. It looks like these saddles are on the Sequoia, do you like the
saddle on yours?