Old October 2nd 03, 12:32 AM
Roger Zoul

Default buying my first road bike

Tanya Quinn wrote:
:: "Roger Zoul" wrote in message
:: ...
::: The Specialized Sequoia might be to your liking, as they have two
::: sets of
::: break handles, above the drops and on the top...
:::
:::
http://www.specialized.com/SBCBkFami...m3go4fr.j27004
:::
::: The Sequioa have comfort features built in which you may appreciate.
::
:: Ah I must point out that Specialized seems to have a twisted concept
:: of comfort when it comes to their Body Geometry saddles. I bought one
:: on the weekend to replace my current worn out seat (foam had come out
:: of it) And so far painful.. I'm hoping that breaking it in more will
:: help. It looks like these saddles are on the Sequoia, do you like the
:: saddle on yours?

So far, yes. I can't speak for long-term.....we'll see on taht one...I've
heard that some people don't like them...