Old September 1st 19, 04:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Commander Kinsey

Default New car paint

On Sun, 01 Sep 2019 10:13:01 +0100, soup wrote:

On 31/08/2019 22:51, Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, August 31, 2019 at 9:06:01 PM UTC+1, soup wrote:
On 31/08/2019 17:02, Simon Jester wrote:

Elderly pedestrians often have trouble seeing dark coloured cars so I propose all new cars be painted fluorescent pink.
There can be no objection to this because we have been reliably told the only reason for travelling by car is air conditioned comfort.

As long as this 'bright Pink' does not show the dirt like the black car
I have now, I have no problem with this (don't want to look like a slob).
At 56 and very secure in my sexuality have no problem with pink as a
colour. However that light blue that invalid cars used to be (the
three wheeler ones with just room for the driver) is a colour that I do
not like.

http://www.virtualgaz.com/updateoct0...IC%20front.JPG

Oh the air conditioned comfort and the fact that i can't get my son on a
bike (special needs learning difficulties all that) and the fact that I
can get to the three local (Well not really local more nearest) general
hospitals in about a third of the time (well St Johns in Livingston it's
more like a quarter of the time 27 mins as opposed to 1hour 47 mins
oh and the fact that I can just chuck stuff in the back and transport it
(yes I probably could get most of the stuff on the bike or on a trailer
but at 56 with diabetes I am not fit enough to do that) oh and the fact
that...

There are a lot of situations where a bike should be used but there
are still a lot were a car is needed. For instance I wouldn't drive
into Edinburgh (Edinburgh HATES cars) and I wouldn't ride a bike to the
Hospital to visit my wife .

Wow, I think you actually took my troll seriously.
Sad day for you.

You mean you weren't serious ?
Then why bother?
Do you get some sort of thrill just typing in rubbish
and 'flinging' it into the ether?

Deliberately trolling as opposed to making ridiculous statements.

For intelligent (FSVO) trolling see 'Commander Kinsey' or 'Wilkinson
sword' or whatever he calls himself these days.

[smug grin]