Old May 25th 11, 01:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Looking for instructions to calibrate Cateye computer.

On May 24, 7:22*pm, john B. wrote:
On Tue, 24 May 2011 13:23:55 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:
I have an old Cateye Cordless 2 ( cc cl200) for which I am trying to
find a .pdf manual.

In my various searches I have seen the model of the computer in title
of the article but, when I open it up, there is usually a convoluted
trail which ends without finding what I am looking for.

I would appreciate a helpful suggestion here.

TIA

Lewis.

*****

The manuals are available, on line, from Cateye's site. Here is the
address:http://www.cateye.com/pdf/en/ccpdf/CL200N%20v1_E.pdf
Scroll down to the second page and under the heading "MAIN UNIT
PREPARATION" is the instruction for making the various settings.

Thanks very much for the help.

You guys are the BEST.

Lewis

*****