Old August 16th 17, 11:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default Driver killed by brick weapon.

On 16/08/17 16:45, JNugent wrote:

(b) "Not necessary for sturdy ropes to be attached to the lifebelt and
to a static point onshore"?

I have not said that sturdy ropes are not necessary. If you stopped
twisting things (amongst other faults) your opinions might get more respect.

I have made no suggestions.

An inch is not your suggestion? Well blow me down.

I have said nothing derogatory about the vision of cyclists.

Oh? I am sure nobody is fooled.

I have said something about their concentration and prioritising of
progress over safety, leading to their sometimes not looking where they
are going.

Not looking will definitely result in not seeing. Not seeing does not
imply not looking.

There is no connection between the ill-advised behaviour of Citizen A
and that of Citizen B.

Citizen B cannot rely upon absolution because of what the bigger boys did.

Did citizen A have absolution? If yes, then definitely yes.