Old September 1st 17, 11:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Jobst

On Friday, September 1, 2017 at 3:40:49 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On Friday, September 1, 2017 at 6:08:00 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Friday, September 1, 2017 at 2:01:22 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:

I've noticed many times that people who disagree with Tom tend to give
links to information. But Tom tends to give pronouncements of things he
believes he remembers, with no corresponding links or documentation.

I could tell about my Canadian relatives and their successful cancer
treatments, but that anecdote wouldn't matter to Tom.

Instead, I'm waiting for data on food prices for 2006 and 2016. Come on,
Tom! It's your move! :-)

You know, the last time I said that on a news group several people like you told me I was full of **** and several nurses from the northwest and several more from around Toronto said the same thing as I did and then a patient popped in with his experience which was a 12 month wait for a cancer that gave him a maximum lifespan of three months. And it was just a tumor sitting on his heart. So he came to the US and it was gone in one operation and a month of chemo.

But you want something from a site that you'll believe. And that includes a site that proved to be almost 300% incorrect. But IT'S IN WRITING. Your age is really beginning to show.

Good example! Another anecdote that you believe you remember. No link to online
information.

Since you like anecdotes: My Canadian relative had to wait months for his wife's
cancer treatment. He complained. But as it turned out, the doctors were right,
the cure was complete, and it seems to have cost less than American treatment
would have cost.

Regarding Canada, Jay gave this: http://www.aarp.org/politics-society...alth-care.html

There's also this: https://www.healthcare-now.org/blog/...c-health-care/

And this: http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/11..._13057392.html

But we have at least a couple Canadians posting here. We should let them speak,
I guess.

All of which has nothing to do with your previous claims of astronomical
increases in food prices between 2006 and 2016. I posted data showing that was
likely false. You've posted nothing but "memories," Tom. Can you _never_ find
data to back your alleged memories?

Frank - you really are one of those women's private parts.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-cou...or-health-care

http://caffertyfile.blogs.cnn.com/20...s-health-care/

Here is one of the far left wing sources that you prefer:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0db570d3778ff

http://www.crainsdetroit.com/article...adian-patients

All of this was readily available and if you didn't want to believe me you COULD have looked it up yourself. But instead you prefer being a F-ing asshole and pretending the world isn't like it is.