Old September 13th 17, 02:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

Default Road Discs

On Tue, 12 Sep 2017 12:19:37 -0700 (PDT), Frank Krygowski
wrote:

On Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 11:20:47 AM UTC-4, sms wrote:
On 9/12/2017 6:49 AM, jbeattie wrote:

He was talking about SMS's supposed guerilla marketing.

LOL, I thought that it was Frank that made up that story!

I "made up" that story by reading SMS's web pages, which at the time said
something like "If you buy one of these products, please start from my pages
so I can get the commission." And in other places, those web pages bragged
that SMS "engaged in guerilla marketing in the bicycling community," etc.

I posted direct quotes and links several times, and I believe others
checked them out and verified them. After several months, SMS realized people
were on to him and either took those pages down or edited them.

I am waiting for my check from Bikesdirect. It must have been lost in
the mail, along with all the other checks that I am supposed to receive.
Darn.

Another failed businessman who decided to go into politics.

And, I notice, that only months after being elected he is buying a new
car, new bicycles, and even titanium bicycles...
--
Cheers,

John B.