Old September 13th 17, 10:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Jobst

On Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 9:39:27 AM UTC-7, Joy Beeson wrote:
On Tue, 12 Sep 2017 17:52:19 -0500, Tim McNamara
wrote:

Oddly enough, in the (thus far rather small) samples, there is at least
a subset of the population much more comfortable with talking to the bot
rather than a human therapist. I don't get it, . . .

I do. When you're through spilling your guts to a bot, you can erase
it.

And you can be quite certain that it isn't giggling at you.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net

Joy, no one would ever giggle at you save for your jokes.