Old September 18th 17, 06:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau

Default KTLA PLUS

On Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 2:59:15 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Monday, September 11, 2017 at 2:07:42 PM UTC-6, Doug Landau wrote:
On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 2:10:28 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 9/10/2017 3:51 PM, wrote:
Eating roast chicken n chilled strawberries at Albertson's Jackson (hole) as Irma rolls over basecamp at Fort Myers Beach. BC s a few from m up from GOM.

Gulf Coast? I thought you based at Miamuh.

Will the Real(tm) Gene please stand up

https://www.google.com/search?q=gene...w=1240&bih=708

NO, sorry no social media participation. An image is not my publication. I neither twit nor link.

were you not you part of the historic record-setting flamewars on rec.skiing