Old July 2nd 19, 08:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Suntour Cyclone Crank Update

On 7/2/2019 12:18 PM, Chalo wrote:
The only Japanese square taper cranks I have come across that used ISO tapers have been branded Sugino. (I'm aware that Suntour cranks were at least sometimes manufactured by Sugino. But I don't recall ever having encountered ISO taper Suntour cranks.)

Sugino were ahead of their time in the proliferating-standards game when they introduced an incompatible proprietary square taper for their "Maxy" cranks.

Superbe series. BB swaps with Campagnolo 1046, 1046a just
like Shimano BB-7400.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/