Old January 14th 09, 10:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

Default BUC 2009 - british unicycle convention

Hi Sarah,

Im a little worried about the really strict rules protection in the
trials competition. I can understand the importance of wearing a helmet
and perhaps shin pads, but I think the rule about having gloves and
wrist guards is really un-nessasary. I don't ride with or own a set of
gloves or wrist guards and don't intend on buying some just to use for
BUC.
Do we really have to wear all that stuff on the list?

On another note, thanks for taking on the huge task of organising a
BUC. I think the logo with an umbrella is very relevant to BUC, haha!

Thanks,
Edd

--
Eddbmxdude

"I guess it's just a good thing you didn't include the footage of us
snorting cocaine from the thighs of prostitutes eh Edd." - Boogie

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve