Old April 11th 05, 08:40 PM
Bob Socks

Rievives are great for a casual ride around the neighborhood (provided you
don't live in a hilly neighborhood).

Where to get one? Your local Giant dealer would be your obvious first
choice - and go from there. If you are looking for a used one then eBay
would be a good bet. You might try some of the recumbent for sale boards,
but as you say they aren't real recumbents.

BS

"mugwump" wrote in message
It looks like the couple a-holes who were mucking this place up have
left, but I guess they chased off everyone else before they too
departed.

Anyone have a Giant Revive (I know, not a "real" recumbent)? I am
thinking of getting one for my wife. Anyone know where I can get a
deal on a new or used revive?

Thanks!