Old December 2nd 19, 09:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default Pounder seems to have missed this one

On 02/12/2019 11:46, TMS320 wrote:
On 02/12/2019 11:01, JNugent wrote:
On 02/12/2019 10:28, TMS320 wrote:
On 01/12/2019 21:41, JNugent wrote:
On 23/11/2019 12:36, TMS320 wrote:

According to Nugent, the fact that I use a bicycle means that I am
blind or biased to such things when travelling on foot. Whereas, of
course, when observations are made by a (self assessed) careful,
law abiding individual that only sees the world from behind a
windscreen there is no such pollution.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/sep/18/cyclist-charlie-alliston-jailed-for-18-months-over-death-of-pedestrian

Two pedestrians are killed by drivers every day.

How many of the vehicles involved are being deliberately driven along
the footway (which you will probably prefer to think of as "the
pavement")?

Irrelevant.

Shall we regard your answer as being "None"?