Old July 6th 13, 06:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Where does the press find these idiots? (Dorothy Rabinowitz)

Did you see her totally unhinged critique of NYC's Citybike program?

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/natio...sharing/65882/

I think I understand her problem. She is getting very old and you can tell by the excessive makeup she wears that she is trying to remain in denial about it. Seeing cyclists makes her feel old because she can't ride a bike anymore (if indeed she ever did), and anger at cyclists is the psychological defense mechanism she uses to remain in denial.