Old June 9th 05, 05:03 PM
Alex Rodriguez

Default Questionable R.b.m. behavior last couple months

In article , says...

I used to read this group faithfully. With the advent of a very
active craigslist.com in the Chicago area, I find myself looking there
more often. I don't know if this phenomenon is replicated in less
densely populated areas...

I browse the NY CL, but it is mostly overpriced crap. You get countless ads
for used Huffy's with a price that is higher than buying it new at your local
discount store. You also get the 10 year old Cannondale 'rarely ridden' and
they will toss in a helmet and shoes, so they as the same price as when it was
new.
Alex