Old April 13th 09, 04:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc
Brian Huntley

Default Beware Passing the Parked Car, Bicycle Reminder.

On Apr 13, 2:09*am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
(Tom Keats) wrote:

In article ],
* *Ryan Cousineau writes:
In article ,
*Tom Sherman wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
*Tom Sherman wrote:

Michael Press wrote:
In article ,
(Tom Keats) wrote:
[...]
I suppose some sort of stylized bear could do for a Swiss
trade symbol. *On the other hand, with the world's economies
faring as they are, maybe that's not such a good idea.
I guess that just leaves skis, perforated cheese or The
Matterhorn -- all of which is preferable to Canada's lame
maple leaf and aquatic rodent.
I like the maple leaf.
I like maple trees.
I like maple wood.
I like maple seeds in the spring.
Maple trees are great.
Did I mention that I like maple syrup?

Do you like beavers also?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqOI7KejIng

That bites.

Lest there be any doubt, that's an actual TV ad for the most popular*
beer in Canada.

What do beavers have to do with Stella Artois?

If Stella sells more beer in Canada than Canadian, I'll eat my bike
shorts.

Best beer in Canada: Unibroue Don de Dieu.

Better than la Fin du Monde? (We can only get FdM, Maudit, and Blance
du Chambly locally. :0( )