Old April 14th 09, 02:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc
Ryan Cousineau

Default Beware Passing the Parked Car, Bicycle Reminder.

In article
,
Andre Jute wrote:

On Apr 13, 11:41*pm, Chalo wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:

Brian Huntley wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

Best beer in Canada: Unibroue Don de Dieu.

Better than la Fin du Monde? (We can only get FdM, Maudit, and Blance
du Chambly locally. :0( )

How can you even think that beers with French names are worth
considering?

Andre Jute
Wine-drinker

Ryan (aka R-Cooz) has a Fwench name, and he's top quality. *Besides,
it ain't Fwance, it's Canadia we're talking aboot. *They are much
better at barley than they are at grapes.

Certain local vintners might take offense at that. I will only say that
while I am happy to drink wine, I find that the beer that fits into my
drinking budget is tastier than the wine that fits into my drinking
budget. In short, you can pretty much drink the finest beer on the
planet for about $3/glass.

Wine from Canadian latitudes would have to be *very dry*.

The most famous Canadian product is icewine: it's an extremely sweet
dessert wine.

Also, the Okanagan wine region experiences near-desert summer conditions.