Old March 25th 07, 08:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

Default Today I... (brag thread)

OK so this isn't really an accomplishment but i had a spectacular UPD
this morning. I was going a fair clip when i hit a pothole, got thrown
from the uni, smacked my knee on the touring handle, ripped my pants,
and got a bit of road-rash on my shoulder from the roll. I walked back
to the uni and the handle was partially broke, my right petal now moves
a little bit on the spindle and my wheel was bent enough that it was
rubbing the breaks.

I trued the wheel on the side of the road then rode home a little bit
slower.

I guess the accomplishment could be: right before the UPD was the
fastest I have ever gone on a uni

--
saskatchewanian

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who
is Youer than You.” - Dr. Seuss
saskatchewanian's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14180