Old January 15th 09, 06:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
siafirede

Default Unicycling to the Inauguration

I just drove on Constitution Ave tonight and saw the fences/barricades
that were being put up and the thousands of porter potties lining the
mall. It is going to be so ridiculous on Tuesday that I think I am
going to take off work and ride on into DC on my unicycle. I don't know
what to expect other than DC being packed, but I feel like I have to
attend.

It is going to be quite a historic event, and it will be interesting to
see how it all goes. At the very least, it will be a good unicycle ride
into DC.

Is anyone else here planning on attending?

--
siafirede

'DCuni' (http://www.dcuni.com/blog) - my blog about Unicycling in
Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland