Old March 22nd 09, 01:21 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default Sea to Shining Sea Support

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

I would derive more pleasure from running my nostrils down a cactus,

than reading another one of your posts. Reading your post makes
blindness a wonderful thing to look forward to. Why is it that some
people, like "incognto gotbent" here, are apparently only courageous
behind a keyboard, cloaked in the obscurity of a pseudonym. Gotbent,
If you have any more disparaging remarks to make, at least muster the
testicular fortitude and have the common courtesy to do so under your
real name ... Harvey Hanig. The fact is that you know me not and
consequently your opinion matters not. What you have to say does not
in anyway define who or what I am, so why not save your breath.
You'll need it to blow up your date!

Good grief, what caused this outburst? Please address all such offensive
remarks to me and not to poor Gotbent. I will know how to treat you from
long experience.
[...]

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota