Old March 22nd 09, 02:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Mostly OT/Head Injury and Death

On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 18:41:16 -0700, "Paul M. Hobson"

On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 14:37:00 -0700, "Paul M. Hobson"

Ask skiers wearing helmets if they'd slow down without the helmets.
I wouldn't slow down without my helmet. I only wear it b/c it's so
convenient. It's strapped on and my goggles are strapped to it = no yard
sale if I take a tumble.

The only thing I worry about when I'm on the slopes is my left wrist,
having spent the past 2 years recovering from two wrist surgeries.

Dear Paul,

Sure, you wear a helmet just to hold your goggles.

Cheers,

Carl Fogel

No. Seriously, I do. I forgot the helmet a few weeks back and rode the
exact same way. It's more convenient for me. Plain and simple.

Dear Paul,

Seriously, I have no doubt that you're different from everyone else
ever observed.

They just _think_ that they don't risk compensate.

:-)

Cheers,

Carl Fogel