Old March 22nd 09, 03:16 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

Default Sea to Shining Sea Support

On Mar 21, 9:28*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Tom Sherman" wrote in message

Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
Good grief, what caused this outburst? Please address all such offensive
remarks to me and not to poor Gotbent. I will know how to treat you from
long experience.
[...]

Hey Ed,

Good to see you are alive and ornery.

JimmyMac and I just live to annoy one another. He has his 2 dogs and a wife
and I have my 12 cats. Who is to say who is the dumber?

An espoused miysogynsitic recluse who lives in a cat house get my
vote.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka