Old September 1st 04, 03:11 AM
David Reuteler

Preston Crawford wrote:
thought that sounded like a good idea. Once again, just being pragmatic,
not dogmatic, about this decision. And I think that's what's important. I
still need to lose weight. I need more protein. Nuts are not the answer.
Soy can help, but unless I start eating soy slices (like turkey slices)
that's not really the answer. I don't know.

do you want to be a vegetarian?

if yes, there are ways to get protein. simple one, buy a tub of whey
protein powder. have all the protein you want. eat cottage cheese.
ditto.

if no. eat turkey. eat chicken. eat fish. eat soylent green.
--
david reuteler