Old June 24th 05, 07:26 PM
Mike Jones

Default Ride report - the Dragon Ride (long)

Richard Goodman wrote:
The Dragon Ride

for the Dragon Ride. Sorry if it's too long! I don't know if anyone
else here did it? It's been very thoroughly discussed and disected on
the C+ forum, and I am a bit surprised it hasn't come up here.

Anyway, FWIW - the Dragon Ride took place last weekend, over a choice
of 100 or 150k routes in South Wales heading up into the Brecon
Beacons. The 150k route covers two UK cat 1 climbs, the Rhigos and
the Blywch, and one Hors Cat. climb near Ystradfellte. Despite

It's a Bwlch ("pass" in saesneg)

sounding impressive, actually although the scenery is quite
impressive the climbs were not that difficult - given low enough

A good outing, but you seemed to have missed all the pubs!