Old November 11th 05, 08:49 AM
Størker Moe

Default bigger lawyer lips on the way?

On 04.11.05 22:41 Vee wrote:
[...]
Had my units mixed up. Sorry. 180 FARENHEIT isn't so shocking.

180 Celsius IS shocking. For water to be liquid at that temperature,
you'd need 10 bar/145psi absolute pressure (9 bar/130psi gauge). Even
allowing for a small increase in BP due to dissolved substances from the
beans, you'd need a pretty hefty cup to contain coffee at 180 celsius.

Somehow I can't imagine anyone selling coffee in pressurised containers...
--
Størker Moe
'97 GT Avalanche, '01 Trek Fuel 90, '96 Trek 850

Email Storker(DOT)Moe(AT)c2i(DOT)net
WWW http://home.c2i.net/storker_moe/

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?