Old November 15th 05, 10:03 PM
Werehatrack

Default bigger lawyer lips on the way?

On 15 Nov 2005 13:37:56 +0000 (GMT), David Damerell
wrote:

Quoting Werehatrack :
that the QR is inherently dangerous anyway. A few days ago I looked
at the bikes in three different Wal-Marts while I was trying to find
something else; in one of them, I spotted the fact that four of the
five Mongoose XR200 units on the display rack had their front forks
installed backwards. It was rather obvious. That model has a front
disc brake...and the backwards fork put the caliper ahead of the right
fork tube instead of behind the left one.

Well, that'll solve the disc brake wheel ejection problem, at least.

[Joke.]

But what about the dreaded Rider Pulled Over The Bars By The Caliper
That Tore Loose From The Mount problem? Could be trouble...
--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.