Old April 11th 09, 02:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc
Erness Wild

Default Beware Passing the Parked Car, Bicycle Reminder.

N8N wrote:
Possibly true, but sitting on the curb side of the car also makes it
more difficult to see the road, especially around curves going in a
curbward direction.

My main objection to that plan is purely selfish; I'm right handed so
shifting with my left hand would take some getting used to.

nate

In our area everything is right hand side of the road way with left
hand vehicle controls, pretty normal. But there's an increase in right
hand drive Japanese cars coming into the country.
I had to laugh the other day when my buddy and I were at the local
donut shop for a coffee. We watched a guy in right hand drive car
backing down the drive through to place his order and pick up a
coffee. Never seen that one before.

--
A website is a place, where, when you go there, it does everything
possible to distract you, from finding the information you came there