Old July 3rd 18, 05:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bret Cahill

Default MTB's are better than road bikes in an urban environment

How would you like to defend _this_ motorist in court?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-repea...133955046.html

In which UK county or "Region" is this Sacramento place?

Distinguishing between countries is increasingly difficult. It's easy to get fire fatigue and avoid fire news. The first time the Winter Hill fire appeared I thought it was some place in Colorado and clicked on another article. The second time the word "moor" and name "Lancashire" stuck out like a sore thumb but continued to ignore the fire. Eventually a fire piece appeared on a climate change group. I skimmed through the article looking for any unique fire control strategies and governmental coordination that might work over here.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-lancashire-44671875