Old September 23rd 18, 10:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]

Default Cyclists waste petrol

On Sun, 23 Sep 2018 21:34:24 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 09/23/2018 01:19 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"rbowman" wrote in message
On 09/23/2018 12:00 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
I prefer to buy old decent cars than new **** cars.

Anyone with even half a clue realises that there are new decent cars
too and that they are a lot less farting around with their very long
warrantys now if you do have a problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zYf9Uw-6Ak

Some of us don't need out number to come in to be able to afford them.
Corse the Phucker is an unemployable pov.

I never won a lottery... Okay, I did once when I was a kid. My father
bought a ticket in my name for a local lottery that paid out $500. I
never saw the money directly.

You mean he stole it from you?

I do things ass backwards. I save my money and when I am able I buy what
I want for cash.

That's the proper way everyone should do things.

I did buy a car on credit once. It was one of those $99
down and 0% deals and it was an effort to improve my credit rating. When
you pay cash for everything you don't have much of a credit rating.

Why do you need a credit rating if you buy everything in cash?

It does screw up car salesmen. They are programmed to tell you about all
the great financing options and they will repeatedly do so even if you
tell them up front it's a cash deal.

I've only three times in my life bought a car from a salesman, the rest were private. And the salesmen were glad to get rid of the cheap tradeins that I was buying. I played hell with one of them because the damn thing had no petrol in it when he sold it. I said I'm walking out the door unless you fill it with fuel. He did.