Old July 28th 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
internaute

Default floyd ruined the tour

"Keith" a écrit dans le message de news:
So Lemon will always remain the most popular american racer in Europe

Make that Lemond, and no I think most French people hate Lemond for
trying to steal Hinault's jersey in 1985, stealing it in 1986 and
stealing it from Fignon in 1989 !

it's not true and it's only you that use the word 'steal' while everyone
reckon he deserved to win. Lemon was stronger these years that's all.

that
have never make him hated.
and Lemon was cool furthermore, like Stephen Roche, he wasn't snob.

HTF would you know ? French hate him and Americans hate him for his
own hatred of LA

because I was here, on the road or watching the tv, and I can tell you that
Lemon has always been applauded. In fact Armstrong was perhaps the first to
be hated, not because he was american, but because he was snob and paranoiac
..Anyway even Lemon and Floyd didn't like Lance, and his wife didn't stay
longer with him, so I think this guy have some problems with people, that's
all.