Old September 4th 19, 08:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

Default Possible to get a low spot out of a TUBULAR tire?

On Wed, 4 Sep 2019 00:11:48 -0700 (PDT), Chalo
wrote:

AMuzi wrote:

Road tubulars are so cheap now I don't cry over them.

Any sewup tire these days is such egregious folly that it makes me want to cry. Might as well take the Angry Samoans' advice and poke your eyes out.

Tubeless is the up-to-date way to waste your time, make a mess, and be stupid.

Maybe like them old guys riding those pedal bikes things when e-bikes
are just so much better - carry more, go faster, etc. :-)
--
cheers,

John B.