Old April 22nd 14, 08:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Blackblade[_2_]

Default Mountain bikers are a scourge wherever they are found

Where did I say that all was sweetness and light Ed ? I said I, emphasis on the I, had experienced no conflict whatsoever in three years.

Crowded areas will always throw up some issues ... twas ever thus.

However, I pointed out my personal experience to show you why your personal anecdote means nothing either ... and that you have to look at the overall big picture. And, the overall picture is very little conflict ...

If you insist on referencing personal anecdote then mine is as valid as any other ... and as unenlightening regarding what is going on overall.