Old June 8th 07, 08:23 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Graeme Dods

Default crappy rubber cement?

On Jun 8, 3:04 pm, Duncan wrote:
Had a flat this morning (of course.. it's wet. not really a morning
to ride in in Sydney), and one backup tube had an existing leaky
patch.

The vast majority of punctures I've had have been in the wet. I often
wonder if it's because I can't see little bits of potentially
puncturing debris as easily or the rain is washing/floating bits of
debris around more freely.

Then again, maybe it's something to do with the fact that I ride
through the really deep puddles for fun. There could be anything
hiding in there!

Graeme