Old February 26th 04, 01:56 PM
Luigi de Guzman

Default No Fat Trucks

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 06:20:00 -0500, Badger_South
wrote:

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 10:26:22 GMT, "Gooserider" wrote:

"Chalo" wrote in message
.com...
(Joe Pig) wrote:

The subconscious mind, once sold on the idea that bigger things are
better, will often override our best intentions. We, in turn, find
ourselves along for the ride, and as the things around us grow bigger,
so do we.

Check out this article
http://www.NoFatTrucks.com/suvfat07.htm

site of my dreams!

There is a name for the mindset that says, "smaller is better". That
name is stinginess. If you were a big person trying to find a
comfortable fit in a stingy world, sizeist crap like that you are
shoveling would just be more of a dreadfully familiar irritant.

I grew too big for most cars (6'7") before I was allowed to drive one.
Now at 6'8" and about 400 lbs., I am constantly presented with "one
size" public accomodations that are not, in fact, accomodations to me.

400 pounds? So you eat 4000 calories a day, right? You're 6 inches shorter
than Shaquille O'Neal, and weigh 80 pounds more? Sure.....

Dude, Imagine the kind of BIKE he rides! It's gotta be the Hummer of
bicycles, eh? lol

Chalo is our resident destructive-testing expert. When he speaks of
the durability of frames, wheels, cranks, etc, I listen. The sorts of
loads he's capable of putting on stressed parts of the
bicycle--especially when he's pushing hard--really test the outer
limits.

-Luigi