Old September 8th 11, 08:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default You know you are a cyclist when......

"Garry Jones" wrote in message
[...]
Garry Jones
English Cyclist, ResIDING in Sweden
PS I am back on rec.bicycles after an abscense of several years, I was a
regular here back in the mid 90's, hope to catch some old friends and make
some new ones, keep the wheels turning guys.

Usenet newsgroups are NOT for making friends. They are for kicking ass. You
might prefer a chat room instead. Usenet is a wild and wooly place.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka