Old December 17th 08, 01:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
corbin

Default Video: MUNI v1 - Northstar and Geared Muni

manon1wheel;1151331 wrote:
what did you use motion for?
and what method did you use in the compressor?

I use motion to do the push up of the text from under neath; you
probably can do it in FCP, but it is easier to do in Motion, and allows
you to control more parameters. It takes longer to render if you use
Motion, but the results look better.

I use Compressor to generate the video .mov and an iPhone version. The
results with Compressor are better quality for the same file size, when
compared to what a normal Export does in FCP. I could have probably
halved the file size if I set the actual pixel size to be smaller. I'm
still learning Compressor; this was my first time using it.

corbin

--
corbin

http://www.corbinstreehouse.com