Old July 8th 19, 09:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]

Default Yet another drug dealing violent on a silly bicycle

On Mon, 08 Jul 2019 13:40:47 GMT, Simon Jester
wrote:

On Monday, July 8, 2019 at 9:18:54 AM UTC+1, Peter Keller wrote:
On 7. 7. 2019 18:36, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Road cockroaches and road lice cyclists will sadly never go away.
Society is doomed by these poverty dole scumbags.

At last you said something right.
Get used to it.

We are told cyclists simultaneously always ride on pavement, jump red
lights, weave all over the road and obstruct traffic. Clearly Pounder
has discovered a faster than light drive. I will call it the 'Mr
Pounder sad lonely loser who lives in a rat infested council bedsit
with his Little Dog and can't afford a bicycle' Drive. Can anyone
think of a more catchy name?

Saddo Numpty.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.