Old June 10th 16, 02:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_6_]

Default Mountain Biking Is Inappropriate In Wilderness

On Thu, 9 Jun 2016 11:27:51 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Thu, 9 Jun 2016 05:12:47 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

My advice to you is to stay out of wilderness areas. There is no harm in having a few conveniences along the way, but I can see that any roughing it is not for the likes of you.

Why ever not? I spent several years working in Indonesia in arias

where it seemed that no one have ever been before.

There is no place you could go in Indonesia which has not been overrun with people at one time or another. Try to stay real if that is possible.

Sorry Dolie, but what was called "Iran Jaya" and is now referred to as
"West Papua" has been claimed as a part of Indonesia since 1945. With
an area of 420,540 square kilometers and an estimated population of
877,437 and it is the least populous province of Indonesia except for
the newly created province of North Kalimantan. West Papua has a
population density of some 3.1 per square mile. Compared to 66.6/sq.
mile in your home state.

So, once again, the detestable Dolan exhibits his ignorance for all to
see.
--
cheers,

John B.