Old September 5th 19, 10:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

Default Ketone Esters

On Thursday, September 5, 2019 at 1:21:40 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 9/5/2019 11:21 AM, Radey Shouman wrote:

We have blackberries here too, although they are done for the year.
They're edible, but they're not nearly as tasty as PNW blackberries...

I agree, the best roadside blackberries I remember were in the PNW.
IIRC, it was on Sauvie Island, which is not far from where Jay lives.

Lots of big bushes on Sauvie Island, and I used to ride out there with my Tupperware container and pick, but for the last few years I've been lazy and picked on SW Terwilliger walking trail with my wife or picked on the bike path coming home from work, but like I said, the berries are pretty thin this year.

Apart from crop size, some years I just forget to pick -- except maybe when I'm riding and grab a few along the road. I waited too long this year and doubt we'll even get a pie together. Some years, we make pies to excess.

The next big thing on Sauvie Island will be the pumpkin patch and corn maze, and cars backed up all the way to HWY 30. We don't know what happened to this kid! http://krugersfarm.com/wp-content/up...ntrance-02.jpg

-- Jay Beattie.