Old September 8th 19, 06:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

Default 28 mph e-bikes

On Sunday, September 1, 2019 at 8:55:07 PM UTC-7, Chalo wrote:
The problem isn't e-bikers going 28mph. It's *anyone* going 28mph in a real city. I think 20mph inside city limits (under pain of death) is plenty fast enough where there are humans and other living things present.

I was riding with a guy yesterday and he was telling me about a friend of his with an Aluminum E-bike. The bike broke the head tube off at the down tube. He didn't crash but consider what would have occurred at 28 mph.