Old February 8th 06, 09:52 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default C&O Canal Pictures

"Triman" wrote in message
oups.com...
Check out the pictures of the C&O Canal, I had a great time,did it
alone spent 3 nights 4 days on the trail,the only part i didnt like was
the $185.00 it cost for a shuttle to carry me back to my car
have a great day The Alabama Tri-man
http://www.tri-mansworldmailboxoffic...com/index.html

I did the C&O a couple of years ago and am planning to do it again
this spring with my bike group. It's long and can be ummm tedious but
overall it's a nice time with friends and a good excuse to get out for 3 or
4 days of bike riding and camping out. If you time the season right
the "eyeball liberty" isn't too bad either.

Marty