Old October 28th 08, 04:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
judith

Default Cycle lights with Torx fasteners?

On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 15:57:07 -0000, "Clive George"
wrote:

"Mickey Mouse" wrote in message
.. .
* judith wrote:
when you went "up and down kerbs" - care to explain?

The cycle path I use to get to work (which is not on the road) joins the
road further along and there is a small kerb of about an inch or two
where is then runs as a red painted cycle lane. In fact there are quite
a few like this where I live (where cycle paths separate from the road
later join a main road with a dropped kerb). Every time I used go up
and down these, despite the drop being only very small, the jolts used
to cause the front light to spin round, usually ending up with me being
blinded.

judith is just trying to cause trouble - best to ignore her.

Thank you Clive for you worthwhile contribution.

It was a reasonable question - to which the OP has given a reasonable
answer.

Have you still not got over *inviting* me in to the group?

You remember - I post a very reasonable post to which you are the
first to respond with:

Oh dear.
Mostly my view is you're extremely badly informed.

And the rest is history (or rat-**** depending on your view) ;-)

(I saw your post about "nym-shifting trolls" - do you actually know
Tony Raven?)
--
I encourage my children to wear helmets. (Guy Chapman)
Some evidence shows that helmeted cyclists are more likely to hit