Old November 11th 05, 01:40 PM
Roger Light

Default European Juggling Convention 2006

GILD wrote:

I'd hate to see a thread like this drop off the front page quite as
quickly as this so I figured I'd give it a bit of a bump with the news
that Andy's "Spelling Challenge Grudge Match" suggestion seem to have
awoken SA UniHokieers from their post-winter slumber.
While we don't have any final confirmations yet, we have four players
'most probably there' along with our coach and manager (who wants us to
lose cause he hates the way we (ok, I) spell UniHoki).

Excellent. I think I should be going and I bet we can get plenty of the
others to go as well.

I would say that I'm not afraid, but since you posted that picture I am

Roger