Old October 20th 04, 08:17 PM
Jon Senior

Elisa Francesca Roselli opined the following...
On the other
hand, the posture was rather too sporty for me, more Cat in Heat than
Sit Up and Beg.

I'm afraid that I can offer no advice on the folder bike scenario but
the above line made me laugh. It's very hard to take someone seriously
when everytime they talk about "super-aero positions" you think "cat in
heat"!

Hope everything works out with the bike and new location. I don't recall
if others have suggested this before, but some more practical cycling
clothing (Assuming you have somewhere to get changed) makes the
otherwise daunting 10km in the wet into a more manageable exercise.

Jon