Old October 21st 04, 09:09 PM
Jacques Moser

Elisa Francesca Roselli wrote:
So, it finally happened. My job has been threatening to transfer to a
new location about 10 km from my home, which is very tricky to get to by
public transport. I have been training up to the possibility of
cyclo-commuting.

(...)

But then this work issue comes up. Suddenly it's not just about having a
bike to play with on rare holidays, but about having something to expand
my commuting options as well. Behemoth, bless her, is so big and heavy
that it's just not convenient to combine bike-and-train, and impossible
to combine bike-and-bus. There will be days when, realistically, it will
not be a good idea to do the whole transit by bike.

For someone who has wants to commute with a combination of bike and
public transportation, I wonder if it would be an option to have two
inexpensive bikes, one at each end of the trip ?

Jacques