Old August 8th 05, 06:02 PM
WWUunicycler

Default Two people want to learn (finally)

quote:
Originally posted by WWUunicycler
hmmm, doesn't sound like the smartest idea. but meh...what do i know

quote:
Originall posted by DustinMichels
Really odd, but I seem to agree with you on this one...

Gents, just to be clear, the cars weren't moving.

Well, yeah, I kinda assumed that . It's just that I'm 21 and about a
level 5 and my parents are still a little uneasy about me riding even
-close- to the cars for fear that I might scratch one. The thought of
hearing a beginner ride between two cars makes me think that either 1.
the cars are junk anyway, 2. the parents -really- trust the child, or 3.
don't really car about the cars!!

--
WWUunicycler - Proud Owner of a new KH 20" trials
WWUunicycler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10142