Old January 12th 18, 02:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default handlebar

On Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 10:30:32 PM UTC, wrote:

Anybody with some knowledge can tell the difference between a stainless steel handlebar or a aluminum handlebar without a magnet. Trust me your bikes don't have a stainless steel handlebar. What is the purpose of your silly questions? Oh never mind...

Lou

The purpose of the internet sometimes seems to be to keep the thread going ad infinitum.

Mind you, as in this thread, I'm delighted to have the opportunity to kick Krygowski in the goolies over and over again. He's a real slow learner.

Andre Jute
Mildly entertained