Old April 25th 08, 06:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

Default It's like a jungle out there for bike riders

On Apr 25, 1:17 pm, Gunner wrote:
On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 07:19:27 -0700 (PDT), ComandanteBanana

wrote:
*Riding a bike is good for the environment, great for peace, and
excellent for your health. We need facilities, though, like BIKE LANES
to be safe.

Yes Indeed.

Btw..we managed to successfully avoid the democracy trap here in the
US, fortunately the Founders realized how dangerous a democracy is,
and gave us a constitutional republic.

I just have a problem with the language "by the people and for the
people..."

I wonder what the type of democracy they are exporting to Iraq... ???