Old February 14th 17, 02:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: This tip probably doesn't apply at your house.

On Mon, 13 Feb 2017 09:35:42 -0400, Joy Beeson
wrote:

It's predicted to stay above freezing all day, so I'm taking two
bottles on today's tour -- but I put both of them into the humidifier.

I never touched the second bottle, but re-filled the first one at
Panda Express.

Forgot to take the cake rack out of the humidifier, and when I got
back, the rack was so rusty that the bottom of the pot got covered
with red powder when I fished it out. But the rust came out when I
dumped the water and re-filled the pot at bed time.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net